Friday, June 28, 2013

Altered Bottle

The swap for June was to alter a bottle. 
My partner asked for shabby chic, sage green, slate blue and brown. 

I first covered it in book/music paper.  Added lace and cheesecloth for texture. Gessoed it. Painted the bottle with some Italian Sage folkart paint. The image I found online. I wrapped cheesecloth that I dyed brown with Lindy's Stamp Gang - Moon Shadow Mist, around the beautiful picture. On the top of the bottle I glued in a knob, covered it with the stained cheesecloth as well. I added some flower trim from Stampin Up  (Robin had sent me with my paintbrush swap, thanks Robin!) that I painted Slate Blue. Put some pearl trim around and added lace.









Pin It

1 comment:

Rita said...

Tanya, your altered bottle is Fabulous. I love everything about it. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxxx

>