Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stashbusting Project 2

Project number 2: Sweater Flower

I am using supplies from the stashbusting box that was sent to me from Heather at DollarStoreCrafts.com.

Inside my box I found pieces of material from a sweater.

I cut 3 circles in different sizes out using Westcott Scissors included in the stash box. The brad is from my stash.
I just layered the circles from biggest to smallest and stuck the brad through the middle.

Now we have a fun flower made from old sweater material!! Pin It

4 comments:

Judy said...

very cute... You really think outside the box... I need to do that..
Have a great day
Judy

Lalo said...

cool flower...got to try this cause i got lots of extra scraps of fabric just hanging out :):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

these are soo cute.... Hop on over to my blog I have a prize for you...

>