Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Few ATC's...



As I've said before, I love to use my gelli prints for backgrounds on my artist trading cards! 


This first ATC is a woman that I hand drew on another paper and then cut out and adhered to the the gelli print. I used glitter glue on her jewelry to give it sparkle! She is also wearing a crown that I printed and cut out from a kit from Mischief Circus (formerly known as Deviant Scraps). The words I cut out of an old magazine. I finished it off by adding heat embossing to the edges.


 This next one is on a background that I received from a swap pal. I again added a girl that I hand drew and colored on another paper and cut out and adhered to the background. Words are from a magazine. Heat embossed around the edges of the card to finish.

The final ATC for the day is another gelli printed background with a girl I hand drew and colored. She was then cut out and adhered to the background. Words added from an old magazine. Heat embossed in pink around the edges to complete my card. 

Pin It

No comments:

>