Tuesday, May 22, 2012

License plate sign

Here I made a sign for my swap partner Sharon. It too, was inspired from a video on youtube by RachO113
I used my Autumn Leaves Stampology license plate stamp. 

First, I blended some distress ink to achieve the look I wanted on some white cardstock, next I stamped the license plate on and then added embossing powder on top. I also used a Lindy's Stamp Gang starburst dauber to fill in where I felt that it needed a bit more color in random places. The letters were alcohol inked. I sprayed goosebumps on top to give it a bit of texture. I then glued the cardstock signs onto cardboard to make them more thicker and sturdier. I punched the holes with my crop-a-dile, added eyelets, ran chain through them and added some gears for the finished look!

I really enjoyed the process of this project :)

Pin It


Lalo said...

This is another AWESOME altered arts project! LOVE IT!!!

Georgie Horn said...

These are terrific! Thank you for sharing your technique! Come by and LIKE my new facebook page.