Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pin cushion with stick pins


I made this pin cushion out of a black olives can. It seems about the perfect size for a cushion and I seem to always have these cans on hand since I add olives to my pizza. (yum) 

I'm not the greatest at getting the material just right around the ball, it seems to always leave creases.  I added feathers around the edge along with pearls and lace.

For my stick pins, I used little pink flowers from the dollar store. They look really pretty on there with some pretty glass beads from Wal-Mart.
Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Tanya! I love all you blog hops and your blog is awesome, that is why I have chosen you as one of my recipients to receive an AWARD! Go to my blog and pick it up...
http://www.tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com/ See you at crafty life!

Kathie said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for visiting our blog....your work is very inspiring indeed!! love it!!!
Kat
xoxo

The Archiving Angel said...

This is so lovely!
Terrific job.

Audrey Frelx said...

Another beauty!!! I just love lace and pearls on anything!

>