Here is the finished dress form. The dress and scarf I made from scrap orange material. Underneath is orange lace and black tulle.
This is LOTS of hand cut carboard wrapped with masking tape and some added paper mache.
I added a bit of tissue paper that I stamped on. Later I inked it up to give it color.
The wings I cut (metal tape on cardstock) with Tim Holtz die and dry embossed. Painted & distressed.
The glass candle holder I used for my base.
Here it is painted & distressed.
I painted a dresser pull knob to match the base.
This came out to be a nice size.
It measures around 15.5 inches tall & about 12.5 inches wide with the wings.