Friday, August 1, 2014

Canvas 2

This is the 2nd canvas I made for Kelley. 
It has several layers and techniques.


The base started as plain chipboard that then had gesso applied followed by Gelatos. I used texture paste through stencils and added stamping. I played around with paints for a bit till I was happy with how it looked. I added torn book page with words that went together. The lady is an image from a kit at Deviant Scraps. I sprayed a sealer on it before adding the dimensional elements.


 I used some old hardware I had collected to use on some art. Finally, I had the perfect project. I used 2 pieces at the top and the key at the bottom. The old lace I stained with ink to make it match more. I added a couple brads to the sides. I added gesso to the numbers and painted them a bit. To finish it off I put some eyelets in for my chain to hang. 


Pin It

No comments:

>