Thursday, August 23, 2012

Altered Mouse Trap

Here is my first completed altered mouse trap! (yep, I have a few more in the works, just gotta get them completed!) I seen the idea a long while back on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make some. 

I love how it turned out!! I bought a pack of new traps from the Dollar Store and took off the parts not needed and started altering. So fun!

I first stamped on it using StazOn ink and Tim Holtz stamps, then added color by using my homemade glimmer mists. To finish it off, I added a piece of  pattern paper that I had stamped on. I ripped it to look cool! Now this is a very awesome memo holder! Just add a magnet or whatever to the back and put it where it needs to be to hold a little note.


I am entering this in the "No Rules" anything goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show!
Pin It

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Tanya! This looks great! I would never of thought of altering a mouse trap! TFS!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the altered mouse trap, so cool!

>