Monday, June 11, 2012

Photo Cube

I made this steampunkish photo cube for my swap partner. It started out as a 5" cube of styrofoam. I covered the cube with paper from DCWV Tattered Time collection and then started adding my embellishments. I used lots of different things; charms, brads, tacks, old key, old watch, images printed from online, gears, lace trim, stick pin, doily, chain, buttons and more. On the bottom, I used screws for legs. The top has an old fork to hold a photo. I had a lot of fun with this, adding all the different things to each side.








I really loved how this came out! It may even be my best project thus far :)
Pin It

4 comments:

Rita said...

Wow, Wow and Wow Tanya. How I wish I was your swap partner, this is a real treasure. I just cannot take my eyes away from it at all, the more you look the more you see. Such talent here. TFS. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

Lalo said...

Really cool!!!

Donna Schnees said...

Love it! I have just started dabbling in steampunk. TFS and I am now a follower of your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine:)

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Hello Tanya, thanks for your kind comments on my blog!
You have a nice blog, with great creations, especially this box is so amazing, but I've seen lots of other cute items!

All the best, Alie :-)

>