Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Candy Holder

I found this idea from Lauren over at 40:31 Creations while doing a blog hop. The link to her post is HERE!

I done these kinda last minute, so I kept them pretty basic. (I didn't have any double sided Christmas paper either) Double sided paper would look better.. You could really dress them up a lot more if you wanted and had the time.

Basically you just score at 4 inches on every corner, every side then score once in the corner squares to make triangles. I punched holes in each point with my cropadile, put some ribbon through and tied a bow.

I put cookies and candies that we made inside. Really easy basket, that turns out cute!


Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these... Such a great idea.

Judy said...

Hello Tanya. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I love these :)I like the paper you used. I will have to try to make them. Happy New Years my friend:)

>