Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Journal Jar set #1



Here is the first of several journal jars and notebooks I made this month. I gave them away for Mothers Day. I love genealogy and that is where my idea came from. I covered the notebooks with chosen paper and added ribbon and lace, then matched the jars to the notebooks.The purpose is once the questions are answered, at some point they are to give it to a child or grandchild to cherish as a keepsake from them. I used mostly genealogy questions and threw in some fun ones too.
Pin It

2 comments:

Lalo said...

I love this idea!!!
it would make a great "new mommy" gift also :)
Awesome job

CDickerson said...

This is a wonderful idea. I wish I had seen this before my Grandmother passed away since she raised me. But she has two sisters that have forgotten more than I will ever know. LOL What a treasure this will be!

>